Marine Chart Services, in collaboration with B. Cooke & Son, currently supply dedicated services to hundreds of tugs, workboats, ferries, survey ships and other vessels at locations all around the World. These services include:-
- Identifying charts & publications needed for any passage world-wide, including digital charts
- Full passage planning service to include all courses& waypoints drawn onto charts, Radio Reporting channels noted plus Parallel Indexing marked – complete with printed hard copy
- Low cost ‘in house’ chart correction services of own charts – often 50% cheaper than the competition – with up to 30 corrections added per chart.
- Storage & maintenance of own surplus stock as and when needed
- Supply of fully corrected, current edition, SOLAS compliant 2nd hand charts & 2nd hand publications all at 40% below new prices
- Notices to Mariners on CD or by zipped email each week
- Single chart correction tracings for charts in use – either by post or email direct to each vessel
- Loose-leaf corrections to paper Radio books, Lists of Lights, Pilots and (T) & (P) Notices – by post or email direct to each vessel
- Electronic delivery of all Admiralty updates using our subscription service – NICS Gateway
- Automatic supply of all new edition charts & publications, including all ISM publications
- Supply of Annual Summary of Notices to Mariners and Cumulative Lists of Notices to Mariners on CD
- Supply of Consolidated edition of MCA ‘M’ Notices on CD in January with quarterly CD updates
- Supply of Admiralty ARCS or AVCS charts – we can identify the charts required for you
- Supply of Admiralty ADP and e-NP items
- Supply of Transas Tx-97 charts, TADS and ‘Pay-as-you-go’ charts
- Supply of SeaPro charts to workboats & small commercial vessels
- Supply of all types of chartwork equipment including Parallel Rulers, chart correction pens, etc.
- Supply of Code Flags, Courtesy Flags & Ensigns – plus ‘House Flags’ made to order
- Re-sale of your valid edition surplus charts & publications giving a return credit/payment when sold
With over 40 years experience in commercial shipping, we can tailor our services to your requirements, including full voyage planning of charts & publications required. Please email us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Working in conjunction with B. Cooke & Son Ltd, of Hull